We give bonus offers on the Bingo Websites from time to time. These bonuses are subject to the following rules:
- Bonus Funds are (i) a cash bonus from deposits, (ii) cash from the redemption of bonus points, (iii) any other cash bonus that the player may receive from the Company through other Promotions. Please note that withdrawal restrictions may apply to any Bonus Funds.
- There are two types of Bonus Funds, one is for bingo games and the other is for Instant Games (“IG”) . All funds which are in the bingo bonus bankroll can be played on bingo games only and all funds which are in the IG bonus bankroll can be played on IG only. Please note that real funds will always be used before Bonus Funds and the balance of both will be displayed in each player’s My Account PC webpage /Mobile banking balloon. You may only cash out real funds, subject to the cashout policy, and may never cash out any Bonus Funds. Winnings generated from the Bonus Funds may become real balances as set out herein.
- Bonuses can be credited to either your bingo bonus bankroll, IG bonus bankroll or both, according to the applicable Promotion terms.
- Wagering requirements: Each of bingo games bonus and IG bonus has its own wagering requirements. For both, in order to meet the applicable wagering requirement, no real money shall be deemed to contribute (in full or in part) to the wagering requirement, unless otherwise determined by the Company from time to time.
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions that apply to each type of bonus, you agree by accepting such terms to wager 2 the total amount of the bingo Bonus Funds, or (as applicable) X50 the total amount of IG Bonus Funds, or in case of deposit related bonus, to wager 2 the total of (the amount of the deposit + the amount of the relevant Bonus Funds) prior to cashing out.
- Please note that not all IG contributes the same to the wagering requirements. The following is a list of contributions for each individual game type:
Video Slots & Slots, Scratch cards
Blackjacks & Wheel of Light
For example: Wager £500 on Keno, only £450 (90%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Bingo and IG winnings: winnings generated as a result of bonus wagering will accumulate to the bingo bonus bankroll or to the IG bonus bankroll, as applicable, subject to the provisions set out herein. Once the wagering requirement for a specific bingo bonus or IG bonus has been completed, the relevant winnings will then be transferred to your real money bankroll. If you fail to meet our wagering requirements at the time of cash-out, then you will forfeit all your Bonus Funds and any related winnings which have accrued to your bingo bonus bankroll or IG bonus bankroll.
- All Promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion−specific terms and conditions and any complimentary bonus credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
- In the event that the Company has reasonable suspicion that a user is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus, offer or other Promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus, offer or Promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently (regardless of any subsequent marketing offers which you may receive), or terminate that user's access to the games on the relevant Bingo Website (the “Games”) and/or block that user's account and confiscate funds therein including any winnings howsoever generated (whether through real funds or Bonus Funds) and any requested cashouts. Such abuse or lack of good faith shall include but not be limited to: (i) irregular wagering patterns in order to meet the wagering requirements or circumvent system priorities; (ii) irregular use of multiple accounts (iii) wagering large amounts of the bonus in a single round; and (iv) low-risk wagering.
- In the event that the Company has reasonable suspicion that you have been taking unfair advantage of the Company's bonuses or have executed any other act in bad faith in relation to a Promotion offered on any of the websites owned and/or operated by the Company which includes but is not limited to the Site, then the Company shall have the right to block or terminate your accounts with the Company and in such circumstances, the Company shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your account/s or pay any cashouts.
- Re-Deposit Bonus: In the event we offer you a re-deposit bonus (as we may determine from time to time), the following shall apply. The regular re−deposit bonus percentage will be determined by us from time to time and may vary for each deposit you make.
- The Company reserves the right to decrease or deny you any deposit bonus offer when you deposit through selected payment methods and/or deposit from selected countries.
- Only one first deposit bonus will be issued per customer. Multiple accounts will not qualify for additional first deposit bonus or the re−deposit bonus.
- The Company may offer from time to time more than one first deposit bonus or re-deposit bonus. In such event, the Company in its sole discretion will determine which bonus you will be eligible for and you hereby waive any claims or demands that you may have against the Company in relation to this matter, including but not limited to, to the difference in value between the applicable bonuses.
- Subject always to the Terms and Conditions, winnings that result from purchases of bingo cards or playing IG with Bonus Funds and have met the applicable wagering requirements may be cashed out of the player's account has previously been funded with a cash deposit, or limited to the maximum winning amount defined for a Non-Funded Account, as applicable.
- A Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. Any suspicious cash−ins, in which there may be cause for belief that less than the minimum wagering requirements were made during the claiming of a promotional offer, or for any other reasons at the discretion of the Company, will be audited before being processed.