Source of Funds
I have been asked to provide information regarding the source of my funds that I use with you, is this a genuine request?
Yes, this is a genuine request that we will make from time to time.
Why am I being asked to provide proof of where my money has come from?
As a betting operator, licenced and regulated to trade in the UK, we are obligated to know that the source of the funds that customers use to play with us is legitimate. Therefore at times when certain limits and thresholds are reached it may be necessary for us to ask customers to provide evidence to confirm the source(s) of funds they use. This information is not shared with any third parties and is only used as an internal reference for ensuring our customers are gambling responsibly and in line with their available finances.
We understand that this may be the first time you have been requested to share such personal information but it is a clear licencing requirement from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain. The site is not alone in seeking this type of information from customers, and it is likely that other betting operators will also request this information from you when your spend/play reaches equivalent levels.
What information should I send?
We will need evidence to identify and support the source and value of the funds you use to bet/play with. This could be
- Proof of earnings: Payslip/Director remuneration/Dividends/Pension
- A bank statement/savings account that clearly shows consistent incoming values from an identifiable source
- A Trust deed clearly showing a consistent entitlement to funds
- An account statement showing funds recently won from another company
- Dated proof of an award/payment made to you
- Other clear evidence that would support "affordability" in relation to your business with us.
How will the information be used?
We would like to assure you that any information provided will be treated with the highest confidentiality. We have a dedicated team who work securely to review and assess the information you share to ensure your documentation meets the requirements that will enable you to continue to enjoy playing on our sites. The information you provide is solely used to confirm that the money you used to play comes from legitimate sources. At no point is the information shared with third parties. We understand that you may find this intrusive and we also understand that some of our customers may have quite complex financial affairs which make this difficult to comply with. However, we must adhere to the Gambling Commissions licencing requirements.
What will happen if I do not send in proof of my source of funds?
Unfortunately if you cannot provide us with sufficient information, you will not be able to continue playing on our sites. If at any point you do decide to share the required documentation to prove your Source of Funds, then we will, of course, gladly welcome you back to our sites.
How do I send my documents to you?
Please ensure that you include your username and/or account number with any documents that are sent to us. By using the cashier
- You can upload documents through the cashier. In PC visit the tab on the left hand side named 'More', click on "ID Verification" and upload your document.
- On mobile click on 'Deposit', on the bottom tab named 'More', click on "ID Verification" and upload your document.
- Take a photo of the entire document with your camera phone or tablet (don't cut off the corners)
- Open your email account on your mobile/tablet
- Attach the photo to a 'New' email
- Enter: Customersecurity@888brands.net in the 'To' address bar at the top of your email and press 'Send'