Source of Funds
Why do I need to send you the source of the funds I spend with you? Is this a genuine request?
First of all, we can confirm that this is a genuine request.
From time to time we may need to request information from you that could be regarded as “personal”, but this is in order to abide by all UK gambling regulations and we guarantee that we will never share this information with any unauthorised third party.
Why do I need to prove to you where my money comes from?
We fully understand that this may be the first time you have been approached about sending such personal information to a gaming company, but it is a clear licencing requirement from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain.
We take responsible gaming very seriously and aim to protect our players as best as we can. Therefore, as a betting operator, licensed and regulated to trade in the UK, we are obligated to know that the source of the funds you use to play with us, is legitimate.
There will be times when certain financial limits and thresholds are reached, and it may be necessary for us to ask our members to provide evidence to confirm the source(s) of funds they have been playing with. This information will only ever be used as an internal reference for ensuring our customers are gambling responsibly and in line with their available finances. No unauthorised third party will ever receive this information.
The Joy Gem VIP Club is not alone in seeking this type of information from its customers; and it is highly likely that you will also be approached by other betting operators also requesting this information from you when your spend/play reaches certain levels.
If I don’t send in proof of my source of funds, what will happen?
Unfortunately, if we do not receive the required information from you, we will be required to place financial restrictions on your account. However, if, at any time you choose to send us the required information at a later date, then we will gladly lift all restrictions.
How will the information be used?
All information received will be treated as highly confidential. It will only be used to confirm that the money that you spend/play with comes from a legitimate source.
We have a professional and dedicated team who work to review and assess all information received in order to ensure your documentation meets the requirements that will enable you to continue to enjoy playing on our sites.
We fully understand that some of our customers have complex financial circumstances which may make this request more challenging to cooperate with. However, please understand that we must always adhere to all Gambling Commissions licencing requirements.
What we need to receive from you:
We will need evidence to identify and support the source and value of the funds you use to bet/play with. Examples of possible sources of funds can include:
- A link to a web site showing you in some employee/employer/executive or ownership capacity
- A copy of your pay slip
- Sale of shares
- Sale of property or properties
- Inheritance (A copy of the letter from the executors exhibiting how much you have inherited as a beneficiary and a copy of your bank account statement showing the money being received from the executor's account.)
- Dividends from a company (A copy of your dividend certificate, and a copy of your bank account statement showing the money being received from the company.)
- Other (Compensation award/Gambling winnings/lottery/bank statement etc.)
How to send us your Source of Funds:
Please include your username and/or account number with any documents that are sent to us.
The simplest way to share the documents is directly through the cashier:
- You can upload documents through the cashier. On your PC visit the tab on the left hand side named ‘More’, click on “ID Verification” and upload your document.
- On mobile click on ‘Deposit’, on the bottom tab named ‘More’, click on “ID Verification” and upload your document.
Alternatively you can send by email (sending through the cashier is preferable)
- Take a photo of the document with your camera phone
- Open your email account
- Create a New Email
- Attach the photo
- Enter: Bingosecurity@cassava.net in the 'To' address bar at the top of your email and press 'Send'
Who is Cassava?
The Joy Gem VIP Club is owned and operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited, and provides information regarding the promotional offers offered to players who have qualified as VIPs on any of the following websites www.winkbingo.com, www.888ladies.com, www.tastybingo.com, www.redbusbingo.com, www.poshbingo.com, www.bingostreet.com, www.bingoloft.com and www.bingoappy.com.